Truck Driver Positions – Agriculture Operations Huntingburg, IN
Performs functions at one of our Superior Ag Agronomy branch locations, duties may include but not limited to the maintenance of equipment, plant, rolling stock, operation of forklifts, loaders, operating tender trucks, filling and delivering NH3 tanks, loading customers’ vehicles with product, unloading of deliveries and other duties as required.
Evansville, Booneville, Mackey, Petersburg, Haubstadt, Huntingburg, Ireland, Dale, Chrisney, Richland, St.Meinrad, Patoka and Owensville
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Continuously follows the safety guidelines and safety programs established by Superior Ag Resources Co-op.
- Performs required and requested maintenance on the agronomy branch location’s plant and equipment, and product inventories
- Deliver products and services to our customers.
- Loads & unloads inventories.
- Keeps facility, equipment, and application records as required.
- Keeps the Branch Manager informed of product inventory levels that could restrict application or delivery schedules.
- Keeps the Branch Manager informed of operational, customer, vendors, or employee issues that may arise.
- Promotes the business with existing and potential customers.
- Assists in keeping all inside and outside work areas extremely neat and orderly.
- Performs additional tasks that may be required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Possesses ability to read and write English.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid Driver’s License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand: walk: use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms: talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit: climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts: fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places: outside weather conditions: extreme cold: extreme heat and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.